Theme Wedding - Books

Here we are ladies (and gentlemen!!) with the Theme Wedding Post you voted on Facebook.
Thanks again!
Well, as my first Theme Wedding post I thought of something I would have loved if I had to choose for my wedding: books! I've been working for a publishing house for 6 years and I "literally" adore books!
Here are a couple of different ways to have a Book themed wedding: a very sophisticated and elegant way; and a colorful, playful and funny way.
Hope you enjoy them, there're many lovely ideas to be inspired by.

Old book pages turned into lovely paper flowers (I would never do that with my fave books, but there are a few I've found really boring...)
Vintage books as decoration
I like that sitting chart, but I'm definitely in love with that tablescape! So simple and elegant!
Here's the entire table with a "themed table number". Isn't it nice?
Here's an A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E book themed wedding. Sooo romantic!
Have a look at that wedding arch...I love it. A library, your favorite books, simple flowers and the man you love. What else would you need to live happily ever after?
Here's the invite: a little book with a happy end!
Table number carved (I hope that's the right word) into pages. Lovely!
Hope you liked my first theme wedding picks. Come back soon because I've found another theme to post in a few days...a very Italian theme!
--------------------------------------------------------
Eccoci qui ragazze (e ragazzi!!) con il post sui matrimoni a tema che avete votato su Facebook. Grazie!!
Essendo il mio primo post di questo tipo, ho pensato a quale tema avrei potuto scegliere per il mio matrimonio; e non ho avuto dubbi: i libri. Ho lavorato per 6 anni in una casa editrice dove praticamente ho respirato, mangiato, sognato libri dalla mattina alla sera. Ed è stato un periodo bellissimo!
Così ho trovato un paio di modi differenti di creare un matrimonio a tema "libro": uno più sofisticato ed elegante, forse più adatto ai matrimoni italiani, e un altro più gioioso, informale, colorato e divertente.
Spero vi piacciano e vi ispirino!
Non traduco le didascalie, tanto so che non ne avete bisogno, ma vi anticipo che ho già pronto un altro post sui matrimoni a tema dedicato a un tema decisamente italiano...
Ripassate da queste parti, io sono qui che vi aspetto!!

No comments: