Bad weather on your wedding day? Add colors.

Wow, what a journey in a man's world! Elena's posts were great, full of tips and rules every bride should know...just to give that essential suggestion.

As for me, I must admit weather is making me crazy, spring is late and Milan is freezing. I'm thinking of all those lovely spring weddings threatened by this awful weather.
So why don't beat the time planning a colorful wedding?
If you're planning an early (or even not-so-ealy) spring wedding why don't you ask your guests to choose the most colorful dress they can? Men will wear dark colors (Elena is reading!!) but they could play an important role with their shoes.
If the sun won't shine, at least your guests will!

Look at this pic I've found on Ruffled; I can feel joy and energy despite the grey sky!


Photo: Joel Flory
Not to mention the fact that you'll be sure to be the only one wearing a pastel pink dress...
I've just fell in love with this one this morning!!


Dress: Mori Lee -Photo: Paperdolls Photography - Via Style Me Pretty

No comments: