I'm back

Hello friends! This is Patrizia and I'm here again after a looong break and I'm so happy!
I've missed this cozy, fantastic and dreamy virtual (but oh-so-real) place!
Elena did a great job while I was away and I know you appreciated it too.
I had little troubles starting the new working season, I had to quit my job in July and coming back from vacation and not having my job anymore has been quite challenging for me.
Anyway here I am now! And I want to start this new season with a few inspiration boards that are perfect for fall weddings: intimate, warm and romantic.
What do you think about them? I love them and you can find many more here.
See you soon.
So-happy-to-be-here-again Patrizia

Dark brown, light blue and cream. I think that's a very sophisticated palette.

A very warm athmosphere made of pies, vintage silvers, skeleton keys and a total cream color palette.

Brown and green for a rustic fall wedding on the lake. Adorable!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao, sono tornata! Ringrazio Elena per i post che ha inserito mentre non c'ero. So che vi sono piaciuti e vi dirò di più: sono tutte cose realizzate da lei e Desirée, il duo di Ortensia Weddings!
Per quanto riguarda me, mi sono presa una pausa dopo il rientro dalle vacanze perchè a luglio ho dovuto lasciare il lavoro e il rientro alla routine senza un vero lavoro al quale tornare mi ha un po' scombussolata. Ma ora sono qui e questo periodo passerà!
E così inizio questa nuova stagione con dei board di ispirazione per i matrimoni autunnali.
Personalmente trovo i matrimoni autunnali molto sofisticati se non si cerca di ricreare l'atmosfera estiva ormai passata, ma si punta sul fascino dell'autunno con la sua atmosfera romantica e i suoi magnifici colori.
Qui sopra trovate molte ispirazioni, ma se ne volete di più potete andare qui, ce ne sono tantissime!
Cosa ne pensate?
A presto,
Patrizia (davvero felice di essere di nuovo qui!)

2 comments:

ELENA said...

Good to have you back! Elena

PATRIZIA - CRAZY ABOUT WEDDINGS said...

:)
Sei un tesoro