Flower Trend - Rose

Hello friends, here we are with our first post decided by you! I'm excited!!
Rose is the other name of love (Shakespeare said that way before me...).
Rose is classic elegance. Rose is romance. Rose is beauty made flower.
And I think we can say that "Rose is a bride's best friend"!
I hope you will enjoy my selection of stunning way to have roses on your wedding reception.
Let me know, I will appreciate it!

The cutest pink-carnation-rose little bouquet!

Photo Morlotti Studio - Milano
Please toss! Pastel color petals for the newly weds
Photo Morlotti Studio - Milano
An awesome centerpiece made with white e pink roses, violets, hydrangea and ivy!
Photo Morlotti Studio - Milano
A dreamy huge bouquet made of pink roses and peonies.
via Style me pretty

Pink carnation, stark white and red roses. I love it, this rustic chic bouquet is adorable to me!
via Ruffled
Ivory roses, peonies and cherry tree branches for the most original sitting chart
Flower design Silvia dei fiori - Milano

Pink roses and cupcakes get along very well!!
via Snippet and ink

An awesome dessert corner
Flower design Silvia dei fiori - Milano

Last but definitely not least, something I adore...I'm speechless!
Eccoci qui con il primo post scelto da voi! Sono emozionata!
La rosa...si potrebbe dire che è l'altro nome dell'amore (Shakespeare l'ha detto molto prima di me, lo so...)
La rosa è eleganza, è romanticismo, è la bellezza fatta fiore.
E per una sposa è una certezza, se la si sceglie non si sbaglia!
Spero tanto vi piacciano le foto che ho scelto per mostrare i diversi modi di avere le rose al vostro matrimonio.
Fatemi sapere, ci tengo!

2 comments:

mattzilla said...

Thank you for the wonderful ideas. It's very similar to what I was seeing in my dreams and I know I have pictures to show my mom and florist!

PATRIZIA - CRAZY ABOUT WEDDINGS said...

Wow! That makes me happy!
Thanks Matzilla, best wishes for your wedding and hope you come back again for other inspiration.
Patrizia